You are passionate about hosting and you can anticipate your guests’ every wish? Then turn your passion into a profession and become a SoulRunner.
- You are the contact person for all organisational matters relating to meetings and in-house events at the respective company headquarters.
- Your presence ensures a welcome and feel-good atmosphere for all participants
- You are responsible for the preparation, supervision and follow-up of the meeting rooms, organise the catering for the participants and ensure that the necessary technology is available and running. You also coordinate the coffee machine service in the building.
- You always find a solution for other requests: you can also arrange for a bouquet of flowers at short notice, give advice on finding a restaurant and take care of booking tickets for the evening programme.
- You also assist with the preparation and implementation of events and with administrative tasks.
What you should bring to the table…
- You enjoy dealing with people and are happy to be there for them
- You value very good manners and a well-groomed appearance
- You are an organisational talent and enjoy spontaneous challenges
- You are interested in cultural and gastronomic trends and know what’s hot in Berlin at the moment
- You have a completed training in the hotel business, several years of professional experience in the front office (concierge) or in the restaurant or in the banquet or event business
- Good computer skills (Microsoft Office and gastronomic cash register systems)
- Very good knowledge of German and English
- Drivers licence – class B